Dye for paraffin candles
In order to manufacture the candle colorful and non-standard it is necessary to use special dyes for paraffin.
What should be the dye for paraffin candles?
· The dye for candles should not contain any toxic substances. Because they can stand out during burning, have an unpleasant smell and adversely affect a person's well-being.
· In the process of candles manufacture the dye should dissolve well in a hot liquid base so that the color is distributed evenly, no grains or impurities remain and the candle surface will be smooth and pleasant to the touch.
· After drying the base of the candle forms (which you can buy in the online shop named "My Candle") they should not be colored, and all material remains should be eliminated without a trace during washing with hot water.
· The dye must be resistant to environmental influences. It should not pale during the contact with direct sunlight, water or during burning candles.
· If you create an unusual candle shape, for example, in the form of a little animal then you will most likely use the surface staining method. In this case good dyes do not react with each other and do not mix provided that the technology is strictly observed.
· Due to the high concentration of color components dyes are used quite economically. In average for giving the necessary shade to 35 oz. of paraffin base you require only 0.07-0.14 grams of dye.
Our dyes for candles (buy which you can at the best price) meet all the quality criteria. We have a wide range of shades thanks to which you can realize the most unexpected and interesting idea and create thematic candles in the form of various figures.